Recomendations using Goldmine

sincitylulu

Anybody have any suggestions? I just purchased Goldmine. Suggestions on what to use it with?(i have brown eyes, tan, dark hair)

User20

You can use goldmine with anything and everything. I love suing it with blues and black though - deep truth and goldmine is so gorgeous. But like I said, use it with anything b/c it's very much a versatile color. I love it also with this burgundy eyeshadow I have from Faces and any green you can think of.

user2

Try it with Bagatelle for a neutral look and with Parrot for a very summer-ish look!

Shawna

I specifically bought goldmine so I could wear it with coppering. So hot. It also looks great with star violet, trax, beautymarked, rose pigment, cranberry, antiqued, sable, steamy, parrot, damn, it works with everything. Just experiment with it.

Kristen

It pretty much looks good with anything warm or gold toned. Golden olive and expensive pink are my favs to use it with

saj20052006

Goldmine

Goldmine is one of my favorites with coppering, mythology, humid and amber lights.

Try "Splitting your Lid" Use Goldmine from inner to middle of the lid and one of the others from middle to outer (Preferably Amber Lights) and then use a green eyeliner. This is hot. I have received many complements.

PhonyBaloney500

Goldmine

I just bought it yesterday to copy someone's orange/yellow/cranberry look. I like it. It's a very yellow gold shade so it's different from ones I already have. So far I've used it with cranberry and rule....

Latest posts