Recommandation for Blush Brush

loci

I'm currently using MAC 129SH, but find the bristle a bit too rough. I personally like Bobbi Brown face blender that type of bristle...is there any good blush brush out there?

Thanks!

mesopotamian

Well, because you live in Canada you can get your hands on some quo brushes. I like using the mac 168, and quo has a brush which looks exactly the same. I also really like their blush brush. It is soo soft and fluffy!

foomph

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesopotamian
Well, because you live in Canada you can get your hands on some quo brushes. I like using the mac 168, and quo has a brush which looks exactly the same. I also really like their blush brush. It is soo soft and fluffy!

Ditto. I do also love my Clinique blush brush (SO soft!) but it's expensive.

andersonsrus

I had a session at Mac last weekend and they used a cream blush with brush 188 look so good I bought the blushand brush plus many other things. I was so bad...

Winnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
i use 168 and 187 for my blushes =)

me too, I love these

revinn

The 187 is the only thing I can use to keep from blush from streaking or looking too heavy on my pale skin.

GlamYOURUs

My angled Essence of Beauty Blush Brush from CVS is soooo soft and it just cost me a few bucks. I love it!

lara

Scott Barnes contour - super soft but dense as well; it gives great application without being too wishy-washy or too physically scratchy.

Sanayhs

Like several others here, I also love generally love the 187 for blush. I also have a Quo blush brush for when I want to go a bit heavier on the blush, but I don't love that. I'm definitely eying the MAC 116.

Winnie

I love my 168, but the 187 is fantastic for really pigmented blushers! (I love the versatility of that brush)

venacava

If you like BB's bristles, then just get that. I've went through plenty of blush brushes and always return to BB's face blender. But make sure you pick up the short handled version. It's fuller, softer and easier to control than the standard long handle ones.