recommend a blush for me? (or sheer bronzer?)

shellyky

hey guys...im "new" to blushes--i actually only have one, LOL its whatever the MUA @ MAC told me i should get, which was "DAINTY" mineralized blush...its fine, but i feel like it may be too sheer or something. When i put my foundation on i just feel so single colored and pale.

I'm a fair NC15ish, redhead...so i dont want anything crazy obvioulsy but i dont know what to pick... I had also saw that the MAC Bronzer in "Golden" is pretty sheer and people liked those results... I just feel like i need some all over color in addition to my blush --i end up putting blush over my whole face to just look alive. lol

i have 2 MSF's--both of them just make me look like i have white glitter all over my face and pores. (perfect topping and blonde)

i'd prefer to stay with mac blush. any help is appreciated! Thanks!

juicycouture328

If you feel like its too sheer, try cream blush by itself or even cream blush with a light matching powder blush on top of it. You can put both bronzer and blush on at the same time if you do it lightly, it in my own experience. I'm NC20 so I'm light skinned as well. My favorite blushes are NARS. I love MAC blushes, but I always have to reapply them after a couple hours.

ElvenEyes

It sounds like you need to do some layering. I am a NW15. I love using NARS Laguna bronzer over my foundation, then apply my MSF in natural, then some blush or highlighter on the cheek or upper cheek. It gives you a soft glow that is a sun-kissed look without being brown or orange, and like a natural tan with blush over it. Instead of a mineralized blush by MAC (I find them a bit sheer, too) try the regular powder blushes, like Pinch of Pink, Pink Swoon, Coygirl, etc., depending on your own personal preference in colours.