Recommend a fuchsia e/s & lipstick/lipcolour like this...

i_luv_mac

Hi everybody,

Please can somebody recommend a shade of fuchsia eyeshadow and lipcolour, preferably lipstick as per the below. I've cut the picture up to protect the person's identity. I've also added a colour swatch of the outfit for reference too.

Doesn't have to be MAC but makes things a bit easier if it is.

Thanks

reesesilverstar

That pic is sooooooo teeny. Anyhoo, the fuschia e/s I use is Azalea by Ben Nye. It's SUPER UUBER pigmented and BRIGHT!

Not so sure on the lips. I don't really have a fuschia lipstick. I have a pinky/bluey one and I forget who it's by...

Good luck tho
smiles.gif

Shaquille

use pigment bright fuschia or fuschia for both eyes and lips.. I am not sure it's safe for eyes but I use them anyways..
greengrin.gif

i_luv_mac

Thanks reesesilverstar and Shaquille.

I already have Fuchsia pigment and it doesn't seem quite right. I take it Bright Fuchsia is a different pigment. I also checked Ben Nye Azalea and wow thats gorgeous and looks just right. Noticed from a different thread here that Azalea is a dupe of Bright Fuchsia.

I'll see which one I can get hold of because unless you're in the US I reckon its hard to get these.

Is Bright Fuchsia a discontinued pigment?

Can anybody else recommend a lipstick?

I'll see if I can post better photos.

i_luv_mac

Thanks for the lipstick recommendations to both of you.

I think the
Estee Lauder Starlit Pink All Day Lipstick definetly looks more suitable for my warmer skintone, as it has a nice amount of shimmer too. I'm definetly gonna look into that one. The MAC one looks more opaque.

Cinci

I agree with Ben Nye's "Azalea" or MAC's "Bright Fuchsia"... or maybe even Make Up For Ever Star Powder in Fuchsia... although this is a bit more of a "hot pink" color.. The other two shadows seem a bit more reddish to me.. I can swatch the Azalea vs the star powder if you like.. send me a pm or post a swatch request in the swatch thread if you want...

As for the Lips - Take a look at MAC's "Girl About Town" Liptick?