Recommend me a DARK vampy lip gloss please!

doloreshaze

I have fair skin, cool undertones, blue-green eyes, and naturally dark ash blonde hair (currently dyed platinum/white blonde).

I'm looking for a dark, edgy "statement" lip gloss to wear during the day with black clothes and minimal eye makeup. I'm a former goth so you know I'm not afraid of "different" but I also want something flattering! Can anyone rec me a dark gloss ... maybe something that's a darker version of Pop Mode (which I love)?

KMFH

Trucco Divinyls in Bad Kitty. I promise if u find this it will probably be just what ur looking for, the swatch on the site doesnt do it justice. Its a SUPER DEEP black/burgandy. Its super slick, and proabably my favorite lip color for creating a gothic look.
th_wink3.gif

joytheobscure

Urban Decay has a lot of darker glosses but they aren't necessarily blackish... I love bruise and gash. Gash is my favorite...

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMEFH
Trucco Divinyls in Bad Kitty. I promise if u find this it will probably be just what ur looking for, the swatch on the site doesnt do it justice. Its a SUPER DEEP black/burgandy. Its super slick, and proabably my favorite lip color for creating a gothic look.
th_wink3.gif

excuse the smudge on the skin but here's a pic of someone w/ mauvy, pigmented lips wearing bad kitty:
238216.jpeg

KMFH

Quote:
Originally Posted by orodwen
Quote:
th_wink3.gif

excuse the smudge on the skin but here's a pic of someone w/ mauvy, pigmented lips wearing bad kitty:
238216.jpeg

Wow, looks even lighter there. Must've sheered it out, cause its super thick and opaque usually. Good example even still though!

tarantula

i have fair skin, blue/green eyes and currently black hair - i love to wear mac's desire .it's a really nice dark wine /burgundy with blue undertones . i do get compliments with this ! i think it would go lovely with platinum hair- but only if it's real platinum, not blonde-yellow
lol.gif

stila's lip polish in glaze is good, too. if you want blood-red /dark burgundy lips, it's really nice ! i also love wearing it over classic red lipstick
smiles.gif

orodwen

Quote:
Wow, looks even lighter there. Must've sheered it out, cause its super thick and opaque usually. Good example even still though!

it is thick & opaque but i have to apply alot to cover up my mauvy lips. 8^) if i want totally opaque i put mac's verushka on 1st then bad kitty; then it looks like an oilslick of sexy evil. :twisted:

*giggles*

fluffy.gif

mspixieears

UD Gash, Kiss (though that's more hot dark red), Area 51 or if you can find it, the now discontinued Metropolitan.

It's a bit more dark purply, but not too aubergine - NARS Zou Zou lip lacquer.
DuWop Venom Gloss in Tulip (hot red) or Snowberry (dark burgundy).

Honourable mentions: MAC Gitane (a more sparkly version of NARS Bilitis), and NARS Bilitis.

Sadly, they have no 'black' in them, but they are wicked-good in terms of vamp and thought you might like to give them a look.