Recommend me a hot roller set & crimper pls!! =)

MisaMayah

Hey!!

Im looking for a hot roller set. I've had my eyes on the Babyliss 30 piece ceramic roller set for a long time now. But i'd love to hear what you guys use. I would love to find something as good or even better but for a cheaper price. This set is about £45. If any of who have this particular set please review it for me.

Also I need to replace my Babyliss crimper. It's really old school. This was my second one and ive had it for almost 10 years. It doesnt heat up anymore. Im sad I cant find it anywhere. So if anyone knows a good one that will replace my beloved crimper please let me know!!

Thx
winkiss.gif

Mizz.Coppertone

I use Jilbere de Paris's Ceramic Jumbo Hot Roller set. It comes with 5 rollers and creates big waves, bouncy full curls, or you can use them for volume at the roots with bouncy ends like I do. I set my hair for 10mins and I'm good for the day! I love them.
smiles.gif
. They are so worth it.

xsnowwhite

I have the vidal sassoon crimper and it works well. I've also heard really good things about the helix(i think?) adjustable waver.

sn0wbunnie

I was just talking to my hair stylist the other day about hot roller sets! She said that the Bablyss doesn't work as well as the cheapo drugstore ones... I think she said the Conair ones are pretty much the best. You don't really need them to be all fancy pants or anything.

Crimpers, I don't know about so much... I still have the purple one with the inter-changeable plates that I probably got in high school!