Recommend me a new foundation?

missmeghan

Want something about medium coverage, that gives a dewy finish ideally. I've got combination skin, NW15 I think (maybe a little lighter... I need to check)— was wearing NC15 but it's too yellow now! I need something that will photograph nicely too :) hit pan on my Prep + Prime BB this morning and I'm not impressed enough to repurchase. I'll answer any questions, I'm probably missing important details lol.

You may like the new Mineralize Moisture foundation... It has a really nice, natural looking glow to it, especially if you set it with something like a Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder. It's moderate to nearly full coverage that's buildable and doesn't look heavy. The consistency is a thin fluid that blends really well... I have normal/combination skin and I like it... It's best for dry to combination skin types from my experience using it on customers and clients.

It's nothing like the super dewy type of Mineralize Satinfinish liquid foundation in the past, though, so don't expect that type of shimmery from it!

This foundation is true to color with other MAC foundations, so you'd probably be an NW15 in it if that's what you've used with other formulas. I hope this helps you out!!!

missmeghan

Thank you :) but I actually ended up picking up Pro Longwear yesterday (and another primer... And a pigment... And lash glue... My wallet is hurting, lol)

Latest posts