Recommend products like MAC Mixing Medium?

BabyFu18

I know of only two other products like the mixing medium, Paula Dorf Transformer and Pixi Sealer. Does anyone know of any other products like these?

I know some people use eye drops or contact solution but I'd rather not use those.

Thanks!

user3

Not exactly like it but BeneFit She Laq. Also Becca makes a set that is e/l and a waterproof sealer.

you can also make your own. Not sure the exact parts to use but it's glycerin and water.

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
you can also make your own. Not sure the exact parts to use but it's glycerin and water.

it's 3 parts water and one part glycerin. I use this and it works great!

caffn8me

I wrote about the Pixi eye colour sealer and a near identical product here .
I also use Ben Nye Liquiset which I find to work the same although with slightly lower water resistance than the Screenface product.

I only tried these two products because the M·A·C water based mixing medium was out of stock at the London PRO store.

For applying eye shadows and creme liners wet you can also use Fix+

BabyFu18

Thanks for the help! I love Ben Nye products I can't believe I didn't think to see if there was a sealer. Now I just have to decide beetween these products (well the brands I can find that y'all mentioned).

jenjunsan

Smashbox also has the On Set/Off Set Combo... and I think Bare Escentuals just came out with a liner sealer on QVC.

martygreene

Oh gosh, there are millions of products like this...

Mehron's Barrier Spray and Mixing Liquid
Ben Nye's LiquiSet and Final Seal
Graftobian's Magic Set Mixing and Lining Liquid
Screenface Eye Liner Sealer
BeneFit SheLaq
Paula Dorf Transformer
Pixi Eye Color Sealer
La Femme Eyeliner Sealer
RCMA Sealer (Clear and Matte)
RCMA Final Seal/Mixer
Glynn Mckay Green Marble Sealer