Recommendation for a great darkish purple smokey eye

foxytnns

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some recommendations for a great darkish purple smokey eye. Preferably all MAC products! Thanks so much!!
greengrin.gif

MACATTAK

An easy one would be Parfait Amour, Nocturnelle, or Violet pigment on the lid, and either Entremauve or Grape in the crease.

makeba

nocturnel on the lid with entremauve, deep purple or grape pigments in the corners and crease would be nice

gigglegirl

You didn't by any chance get Nice Vice paint pot from Fafi? I just got it yesterday off ebay....WOW I did a darkish purple look, nice vice all over lid, took the purple side of earthly riches and deepened out the outer v and crease, and lightened up the inner corner a bit with a bit of Dazzlelight e/s and All That Glitters e/s. lined with Blitz and Glitz fluidline, mascara, good to go!

Otherwise, if you want a more matted smoky purple eye, I use Indian Ink e/s (pro pan). But I REALLY want Deep Purple pro pigment.

Good luck!

foxytnns

Nope, I missed out on Nice Vice! I've seen a couple on ebay but wasn't sure if it would be what I was looking for. If I come across another one I'll definitely give it a try. Thanks for your suggestions!

nooeeyy

1. USE MAC BLACKTRACK FLUIDLINE AS A BASE...JUST APPLY ON YOUR LID MAYBE A LIL GOING ABOVE YOUR LID LINE.
2. PACK MAC BEAUTY MARKED JUST ON THE LID OVER THE FLUIDLINE.
3. APPLY A LIL OF MAC SIGNED AND SEELED(MATTE). (A VERY DEEP MAROON PURPLE)
4. ABOVE THAT APPLY NOCTURNALLE OR INDIAN INK(MACPRO)
5. APPLY SEEDY PEARL RIGHT ABOVE THAT AS A NICE SHIMMER
6. APPLY THE HIGHLIGHT OR YOUR CHOICE WHETHER IT BE RICEPAPER OR NYLON. YOU CAN EVEN USE PINK OPAL PIGMENT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytnns
Hey everyone! I'm looking for some recommendations for a great darkish purple smokey eye. Preferably all MAC products! Thanks so much!!
greengrin.gif

foxytnns

Those sound like great suggestions, I'm going to give them a try tonight! Thanks so much! I'm also going to pick up Trio 2 from Heatherette...I think the purple in that would be nice.