Recommendation for MUFE foundation shade?

~Crystal~

Hi!

Hopefully someone can help me
smiles.gif

I'm a NW15 in MAC SFF/Select SPF, but asian... so I always do suspect that I may be NC instead =\ There's no MUFE sold over here in Australia so I can't go and match it irl!! So while I try and think of ways to get my hands on it (like trying friends going overseas
lol.gif
), I have to figure out what shade i need!

#1, #2 or #20? I don't know which it is! Can anyone help?
greengrin.gif

Kiseki

Although this is always a risk, compairing, you seem to be a #20 in Face & Body (Ivory), but it's always risky to buy foundation without matching though.

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~
Hi!

Hopefully someone can help me
smiles.gif

I'm a NW15 in MAC SFF/Select SPF, but asian... so I always do suspect that I may be NC instead =\ There's no MUFE sold over here in Australia so I can't go and match it irl!! So while I try and think of ways to get my hands on it (like trying friends going overseas
lol.gif
), I have to figure out what shade i need!

#1, #2 or #20? I don't know which it is! Can anyone help?
greengrin.gif

Just because you're asian doesn't mean you're an NC. It's dependent on your skintone, I've done work on Asian clients and they're not all in the yellow bases.
In answer to your question, I would suggest #20 as well, but I agree that you should really try to get matched. Or try and get some samples somehow. Good luck.

~Crystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThiicknSeskii
We are meant to have a MUFE in Sydney, the website has where its located. hth
smiles.gif

I know!! I've tried and tried looking for it in DJs, but to no avail
ssad.gif
I suspect that it may have been moved =\