Recommendation to replace Revlon Colorstay quad

enjoybeingagirl

I am looking for MAC eye shadow recommendations to replace the colors in this Revlon Colorstay Quad: teamsugar | Connect. Share. Enjoy. - Women's Social Network & Community. I have the quad and love the colors but the eye shadows only stay on 3-4 hours even when using a base.

The colors are matte black, cool mid tone grey with silver sparkles, frosty taupe (same tone as satin taupe but much lighter) I don't use pink so I want to replace that with a cool tone highlight color. I am NW15 for reference. I would goto a counter to compare but I am over 2 hours away from one.

Thanks in advance!

sharkbytes

Matte black--I'd go with Carbon.
Mid-tone grey with silver sparkles: Definitely Silver Ring. It's a mid-tone grey with silver finish
Frosty Taupe--I can't think of a MAC taupe that's lighter than Satin Taupe and still frosty, tbh. Smoke and Diamonds from Starflash is a "dirty" taupe, so it doesn't really have much of the brown-taupe color in it.

Good luck!

enjoybeingagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbytes
Matte black--I'd go with Carbon.
Mid-tone grey with silver sparkles: Definitely Silver Ring. It's a mid-tone grey with silver finish
Frosty Taupe--I can't think of a MAC taupe that's lighter than Satin Taupe and still frosty, tbh. Smoke and Diamonds from Starflash is a "dirty" taupe, so it doesn't really have much of the brown-taupe color in it.

Good luck!

Thank you for the suggestions! It is so hard to decide since I have only seen swatches online.