Recommendations for an awards ceremony...pics included

Aingeal

Hi everyone!

I am attending an awards ceremony the first week of May and I have a few ideas of what I'd like to do for my makeup, but I'm not positive. I thought I could use your input. The dress I'm going to wear is purple and knee-length, and the shoes are black pumps. I am pale with brown undertones, and I have dark reddish-brown hair.

The dress:

P1010871.jpg

Sorry I don't have a full pic of it, everytime I try to take a picture of it my cat jumps on it and I'm afraid her claws are going to catch in the fabric.

The shoes:

P1010872.jpg

They will be buffed and cleaned, obviously.

Most recent pic of me (for reference):

18.jpg

Please let me know what you think would look good!

jin1022000

I always match my makeup to my dress. If I have a purple dress like yours, I'd put on some purple shades. (crystal as highlight, parfait amour as a wash over lid, then use black tied to give some depth)

L281173

I would say that a either a bronze and soft fuschia eye along with a eiter a bronze lipstick or soft pink lip would be gorgeous with this outfit.

bbyxkt

if it's a day event, i'd go with a soft purple or bronze eye color with a nude lip, but if it's kind of a night event, i'd go with a smokey purple or smokey silver/grey with some lipgloss like mac Prrr