recommendations for asian eyes

IChooseYOO

hi good people of specktra!

i am in DIRE need of make up help. i posted a couple of weeks ago regarding my dress for a party. [got great advice.] i've decided on the smoky eye but i can't really do it on my eyes without looking like a zombie.

i'd be oh-so-grateful if you guys could help me out. i'm including some pictures of my face and eyes. thank you so so so so much!

CIMG7220.jpg

CIMG7226.jpg

CIMG7223.jpg

CIMG7221.jpg

alright. so here's a breakdown of my face.

i have CRAZY cheeks. they are huge when i smile. my eyes don't have a crease but if i close my eyes, i have a teeny tiny one, not visible when i open my eyes. oh and according to my cousin. i have FAT lips. haha. i also have kind of a long face. tell me that my face isn't a lost cause! thank you again!

Hawkeye

Go to the tutorials and look up SNOWKEI! her tuts are absolutely phenomenol! She is literally amazing and easy to explain etc. Or even e-mail her and ask her questions!

http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=58941
There's a link maybe that can help a little?

BUT I gotta say I think you are GORGEOUS and have beautiful bone structure and a BEAUTIFUL smile
greengrin.gif

mistella

I think your lips would look pretty with a nude color, or a pale pink, especially with a smokey eye. As for your cheeks (i kind of have chipmunk cheeks too, i hate them!), use a bronzer and "contour" your cheeks. Instead of putting bronzer on your cheeks, apply it sweeping upwards to lengthen your face. I sweep it right under my cheekbones and up to the sides of my forehead a bit. I don't really have any advice for eye makeup, I suck at explaining eyes and eyemakeup. I'm asian too, but I have a crease so it's a little different. well, i hope this helps!

asnbrb

I double and triple vote for snowkei. I've got a face similar to yours in that I have no crease and high cheeks when I smile and her tuts really helped out quite a bit.