recommendations for blush

ExquisiteImages

Hello everyone! I'm NC30, and I was wondering what blush color would look right on my skin? I've never used any blush before and would want to try it so any MAC blush recommendations? Thanks!
smiles.gif

tarteheart

Pinch O' Peach was my first MAC blush...very wearable and natural. (I'm NC25, maybe NC30 in the summer.)

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarteheart
Pinch O' Peach was my first MAC blush...very wearable and natural. (I'm NC25, maybe NC30 in the summer.)

I'm going to the MAC store soon, and I'll try on Pinch O'Peach and see if it looks as natural on me. Thanks
smiles.gif

Shavwi

My favorite blush ever is MAC Sweet William Blushcreme - it is a gorgeous shimmery pink color that just makes me look as though I am glowing. I highly reccomend it. Good luck!

mzcelaneous

OOoh....we've got the same skintone and my faves are style, plum foolery, pinch o' peach, & maidenchant blushcreme. I love blush
smiles.gif

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
OOoh....we've got the same skintone and my faves are style, plum foolery, pinch o' peach, & maidenchant blushcreme. I love blush
smiles.gif

I never tried those blush colors yet except the Pinch O' Peach. I will try the other colors as soon as I haul the Amuse collection
lol.gif
I never wore blush bac then, and now I feel weird if I don't wear blush. I LOVE IT. Thanks gals for the recs'!

Latest posts