Recommendations for discoloration, skincare products?

Flames.Fan

Hey there, i currently use proactiv and mac to make my skin look flawless but lately i'm just treid of having problematic skin. So here's some pictures of me without makeup (veryy scary!) can anyone help me out with skin care products? something to fade these blotchy marks?
The marks might be hard to see but i see them-- they are around my chin/mouth area. And my forehead. Thanks to anyone who answers!

one
Photo_on_2010_04_04_at_2026__2.jpg picture by Calgaryflamesrock - Photobucket

two
Photo_on_2010_04_04_at_2028.jpg picture by Calgaryflamesrock - Photobucket

westindiesangel

I've heard a lot of great things about Clinique's Even Better Dark Spot Corrector...I think that's what it's called, it's quite a mouthful lol...

Clinique

In fact I myself want to try this myself
smiles.gif

blondie711

It's kind of hard to see, but the spots on your forehead may be hyperpigmentation. I had quite a bit of that. I tried alot of over the counter stuff, but the only thing that worked was Triluma. It is an RX and my insurance didn't want to pay for it, but my dermatologist sent them a letter & they paid for it. HTH!!

vintageroses

Hey! My sister used to have similar skin to yours! & she used Clinque's Turnaround Concentrate & it worked well for her. They didn't have the Even better series when she used it so i won't be able to compare it for you!

Turnaround helps to renew your cells, so that all the dead cells will flake off & new cells will grow in place!It also helps brighten up the skin!

Hope you find something that works!
smiles.gif
HTH