Recommendations for eyes that water all the time!

iamheartcore

I find that the corner of my eyes (particular the part of the eye that is where the outer "V" is) waters A LOT, resulting my E/S smearing. What recommendations do any of you guys have as far as ensuring the make-up does not smear?

saniyairshad

Firstly, maybe don't line ur waterline and see if that helps. Sometimes e/s and pigments go into the eyes and make them water too. Try to look into which e/s and pigments might make ur eyes tear because I know a lot of people have problems with certain e/s and pigments. Hope this helps hon
smiles.gif

SerenityRaine

I feel your pain - for the past 2 days my eyes have been waterin like crazy & I haven't been able to do my makeup like I would like to. They need a product that is tearproof/resistent cuz waterproof has nothing on teary eyes.

Shawna

Sort of off topic, but do you wear contact lenses? My eyes used to tear up like crazy and when I switched contact lens brands, no more tearing
smiles.gif
Up until I got my new lenses though, I would use a powerpoint pencil to line the lower lash and then pack shadow over it. It seemed to set the whole works and didn't get too affected by my watery eyes. Also, MUFE just came out with a new line of waterproof pencils that are wonderful. I swatched some on my hand just to see how waterproof they were and they lasted for two days with no smudging! Might be worth checking out.

midgetfury74

i feel your pain, i have to hard contacts and they really do not like e/s fallout, so its sucha huge pain doing the eye makeup and tearing the whole way through. GRRRR...i need lasik!

iamheartcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
I feel your pain - for the past 2 days my eyes have been waterin like crazy & I haven't been able to do my makeup like I would like to. They need a product that is tearproof/resistent cuz waterproof has nothing on teary eyes.

I second that! I've been using a lot of 'waterpoof' products but it doesn't help at all!

iamheartcore

I wear contact lenses but unsure if that impacts anything. What is weird is the outer corners of my eyes tend to water and EVERYTHING, even water proof products begin to smear.

user79

I have the same problem. It sucks when I want to do a cat eye liner because the ends usually get washed away.
ssad.gif

LindseySullivan

They have yellow dust (really nasty polluted air from China) here in Korea and not only does it make people sick and congested, but it wreaks havoc on eye makeup. I've found that the best fix is powerpoint liner, waterproof mascara, and light color so it's not noticible when it washes away