Recommendations For Mac Stuuf

masad

hii everyone!!!
long time since i posted anything...
i need recommendations from all lovely ladies for MAC..i will be buying some MAC before i go back with my hubby(just here to spend time wid mom and dad).we dont have MAC back home an i cant trust E-bay!!

oki...i need one shade of each!! the best available at MAC! that would go with everything!!( I AM NC 20)
which e/s to buy..name please
1-pink?
2-purple-?
3-brown?
4-neutral color lipstick(i love HUGME from MAC,i am going to buy that for sure (as i finished the one i took, in 5 months :p)but i need one more color that is a perfect neutral shade)
5-brushes- i need two brushes..i have a 224 for blending, but i need to buy a very veryyyyyyyyyy essentail brush(dont want to spend too much on buying all of their brushes..much too expensive)
i need a brush that can be used for applying blush as well as contouring..
another one for eyeshadow application..which one is must have?

6-a perfect eyeshadow highlighter?

pleaseeeee..help me with this..i got only 2 days before i leave for home!!

thanksss!!!

xxManBeaterxx

1-pink - Expensive Pink, Da Bling
2-purple - Parfait Amour, Nocturnelle.
3-brown - Woodwinked, Satin Taupe, Temping, Espresso
4-neutral colored lipstick - HUG ME
5-brushes- #239 brush for eye packs on color, #109 brush for conturing and applying blush as well, you can even use it for putting on foundation. If you search for the 109 brush in the reccomendations search history you will find soo many raves about it.
6-a perfect eyeshadow highlighter - Ricepaper, Nylon, Brule (if you want a matte highlighter), and my personal fave is solar white (L/E, recently came out with a mac collection.. i forgot the name of the collection... err talk about brain fart)

aimee

1-pink: swish
2-purple: parfait amour, graphology (matte2 blackened purple)
3-brown: espresso
4-neutral color lipstick: Hue (my HG)
5-brushes: 239 eyeshadow brush; i like the 168 for contouring and applying blush
6-perfect eyeshadow highlighter: vanilla (most versatile), Naked Lunch (most natural looking on me NW20), Chrystal Avalanche (shimmery white if you want it dramatic)

masad

thankyou for your replies!!! i really appreciate it!!
greengrin.gif

i have nylon as a highlight but i need another one..i heard vanilla is good!!!! ..

oh about the brushes..i just spoke to their MA, and she recommended that instead of buying two brushes,i should go for mini bag of 6 most essential brushes for the same cost..i might just do that..it has 109,168 and 239 also...

what about naked lunch? is it a good highlighter??

aimee

Quote:
Originally Posted by masad
thankyou for your replies!!! i really appreciate it!!
greengrin.gif

i have nylon as a highlight but i need another one..i heard vanilla is good!!!! ..

oh about the brushes..i just spoke to their MA, and she recommended that instead of buying two brushes,i should go for mini bag of 6 most essential brushes for the same cost..i might just do that..it has 109,168 and 239 also...

what about naked lunch? is it a good highlighter??

the brush sets are a good start but i heard the single ones are of better quality. I cant compare because i never bought a set.

I dont have Nylon. I do love Vanilla it is not to sparkly and not matte its an off white light vanilla color it is very versatile. I dont know if you really need Vanilla if you already got Nylon. You might wanna get Naked Lunch then it is very light on the pinky side compared to Nylon with slight shimmer (frost) on NW20 skin it blends right into my Skin and gives me a light shimmery my lid but better look.

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimee
the brush sets are a good start but i heard the single ones are of better quality. I cant compare because i never bought a set.

The brush sets are okay, but I've tried them and full size regular brushes, and the regular brushes are so much better! I won't buy anymore brush sets, as it's just better for me to put that money towards a full size brush. Anyways, my recs:

1- pink: Swish
2- purple: Beautiful Iris, Satellite Dreams
3- brown: Satin Taupe, Handwritten, Go
4- neutral color lipstick: Viva Glam V, Bare Slimshine
5- brushes: 217, 168
6- Vanilla, Phloof!

masad

thankyou soo much for your replies..really !! ou ladies are soo sweet!!
oh..i got the set...its cute..i dunt put much makeup so i think it will be good for me..i know the quality cant be same..i have afull size 224 and its amazing...
my brush set has #187SE,#168SE,#SE212,#219SE,and #275SE

FiestyFemme

Hope you'll enjoy the brushes! The quality isn't horrid by any means, it's just better in the full size. I use a 219SE that I'm in no hurry to replace.
smiles.gif

Latest posts