Recommendations for matte lipstick!

sedated_xtc

Hi ladies! My new love = mattes!!! I've gotten Ruby Woo and Please me to start and I'm looking to widen the horizon!! Any other recommendations for NC25 with pigmented lips? MAC or non-MAC, whatever works! :):)

makeupmakesme

Actually, a really cool mix between lipstick and lip gloss are the NYX soft matte lip cremes. i LOVE them and they dry and set so you don’t need to worry about reapplying as much. I think you should totally give them a try :)

My skin is NC30 so I’m really close to your skin color. I love San Paulo and Antwerp :)

AiriMagdalene

Wet N Wild Mega Last lipsticks. No, I'm not joking. I adore them and everything they stand for, I have nearly all of them, and I put them into palettes and carry them in my kit. They are probably the dreamiest matte lipsticks I've ever worked with, they aren't too dry, they wear for a really long time, and they're cheap as dirt.

macupsjf

Like someone said above, i love so chaud from MAC. I do recommend getting a lip conditioner or the prep & prime lip from mac before applying... Mattes can tend to dry your lips out. :)