Recommendations for my MAC 15 palette!

PhillyMac

I'm currently in the process of picking the colors I want in my first MAC 15 palette! I'm NW20 (more NW25 in the summer) and I kind of wanted a palette with colors I can mix and match and that I can incorporate with what I already have. I only have a couple MAC eyeshadows right now. These are: Carbon, Sable, Soft Brown, Shroom, Orb, Paradisco, Club, Knight's Divine, Mulch, Goldmine, Satin Taupe, and Amber Lights.

This is what I was thinking for my palette:
Black Tied
Ricepaper
Brule
Mylar
Folie
Bronze
Patina
Twinks
Texture
Woodwinked
Wedge
Cork
All that Glitters
Soba
Grain

If you think I'm missing something that I NEED to have, please let me know! I'm a little worried I have too many highlights and not enough variety of color, but at the same time I want what will be flattering. I'm just starting out so I'm not sure what else I need. Also, is it true that if you remove the insert, the 15 palette could really hold 25 e/s?

For reference, I am NW20-25 with Brown hair and brown eyes.

Camnagem

You have a really good start! Colors we like to wear are always based on personal taste, but I might kick one or 2 of the brown colors for now (you can always get them later, and seem to have a few already) and pick up some other shades for more options. Some of my favorites not on your list:

Shale
Copperplate
Naked Lunch
Silver Ring
Electra
Typographic
Sumptuous Olive
Humid
Satellite Dreams

Awesome resource if you'd like swatches for planning:
MAC Eyeshadow Recap - The Next Best Thing To Going Shopping Yourself

Lebellabeauty

I've been a big fan of Black Tied and I'm not sure why. It's more grey rather than black and it's a little hard to blend. I think carbon would be better.
Electric Eel is fantastic if you like bright blues! It's very vibrant and is a very fun color!

FiestyFemme

I can fit 26 in my palette with the insert out.

I like Vanilla better than Mylar and Naked Lunch better than Grain. I'm also not a big Twinks fan at all. It's not remotely the same color, but I'd substitute Romp.