Recommendations for NARs Blusher and Gloss for NC30

carinapieries

Hi Girls,

Can you please recommend some NARs blush and lipgloss shades for me. Im an NC30, light asian skintone and I like plum/berry shades for lipglosses and Im open to any recs for blushers.

Thanks
Carina
xx

Taj

I'm a NC30 Asian as well. Orgasm is basic, but if you are tired of it like me, try Outlaw and South Beach (Multiple stick). Both are wonderful !

thelove4tequila

Well I'm NC35 and I have Orgasm. It does not show up on me at all! I don't know what all the hype is all about. Its okay. But your lighter than me so it might work for you better. Sin is a nice color. Kinda berry color with gold shimmer.

I recommend Torrid, it's my favorite NARS blush
thmbup.gif

shimpaniac

im NC 35/37...SIN is pretty...berry with gold shimmer...and i think orgasm and deep throat are both nice....but frankly im not okay with the huge glitter particles in nars blushes...so, in a way i prefer MAC and cargo...
graucho.gif

lizard260

I'm an NC30 and I own all the Nars blushes with the exception of two bronzey ones (because they look like dirt on me). My top three are Torrid for shimmer and Gina and/or Gilda for matte. All three are warm and coral/peachy. I have gotten compliments on Torrid...it's the blush I reach for the most. HTH.

Jayne

I'm NC30 too and I LOVE Torrid too
eyelove.gif

Also Gina (matte) & Gueule de nuit (blushcreme) !!!!

Sertao is pretty too
greengrin.gif

For the lipgloss I just have Orgasm, I love it too.