Recommendations to help my collection grow

burnitdown_x

So I've become obsessed with MAC recently, but I have an extremely small MAC collection. I'm really indecisiveness so I need help and suggestions on what else I should get.

What I have so far:

Heatherette Trio 1
Forgery e/s
E-Z Baby Tendertone
Jubilee l/s
C-thru l/g

I love bright eyeshadows, but I'm not really finding any good MAC eyeshadows. I've also been interested in neutral eyeshadows, but I don't know which ones I should buy. I pretty much only wear nude lipsticks, lipglasses, but I'd love to hear some suggestions on light/medium pink lipsticks.

Also, one more question is blacktrack fluidline really worth buying?

Thanks so much guys, and sorry about the length.

blindpassion

If you love bright eyeshadows, try popular shadows like Clarity (bright blue), Post Haste (reddish pink), Chrome Yellow, Stars and Rockets (pinky purple with blue iridescence), Swish (pink), Goldmine(gold), Freshwater(intense blue), Shimermoss (tealish aqua), Satellite Dreams (purple), Electra (silver), Bitter (sour green), Sumptuous Olive (brassy green)

Its good to always have a white eyeshadow,
I'd rec Crystal Avalanche e/s
Vanilla pigment is one of everyones favorite things I'd definitely suggest that.

Umm, Carbon e/s (its a black)
Maybe a matte brown like Espresso e/s

blacktrack is worth it, 100% ! :p
the 210 brush is great for applying blacktrack, or the 266 brush.

Some good neutral e/s are shroom, naked lunch, phloof!, blanc type (one of my favs), sable. Woodwinked is also a big favorite e/s for most people.

As far as lipsticks go, a good light pink is Angel l/s, Bombshell l/s is a good medium pink.

If you're looking for blushes, Dame is one of my favorites, its a soft pink.

Dont forget to look up swatches of things youre interested in, here on the Specktra swatch thread, and make a list of things youre interested in and take it into your mac counter and get the ladies to help you check out some things!
smiles.gif

burnitdown_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
If you love bright eyeshadows, try popular shadows like Clarity (bright blue), Post Haste (reddish pink), Chrome Yellow, Stars and Rockets (pinky purple with blue iridescence), Swish (pink), Goldmine(gold), Freshwater(intense blue), Shimermoss (tealish aqua), Satellite Dreams (purple), Electra (silver), Bitter (sour green), Sumptuous Olive (brassy green)

Its good to always have a white eyeshadow,
I'd rec Crystal Avalanche e/s
Vanilla pigment is one of everyones favorite things I'd definitely suggest that.

Umm, Carbon e/s (its a black)
Maybe a matte brown like Espresso e/s

blacktrack is worth it, 100% ! :p
the 210 brush is great for applying blacktrack, or the 266 brush.

Some good neutral e/s are shroom, naked lunch, phloof!, blanc type (one of my favs), sable. Woodwinked is also a big favorite e/s for most people.

As far as lipsticks go, a good light pink is Angel l/s, Bombshell l/s is a good medium pink.

If you're looking for blushes, Dame is one of my favorites, its a soft pink.

Dont forget to look up swatches of things youre interested in, here on the Specktra swatch thread, and make a list of things youre interested in and take it into your mac counter and get the ladies to help you check out some things!
smiles.gif

Thank so so so very much. Everything was sooo helpful, I'll definitely check out swatches and pick some things up from MAC next week :]

brittanymorgan

satin taupe is a must! and fluidline is worth it. but i feel you can get into the corner and make better shapes with it i reccomend the bent liner brushes, since you have more control. benefit has one and i believe sonia kashuk from target has one too.

as far as lipsticks, i like neutral and light colors as well. half n' half is a great color and i love high tea! and try slimshines!

hope this helped

Latest posts