Recommended Usage for Fuchsia Pigment

Vixxan

Hi

Does anyone know what the recommended usage is for Fuchsia Pigment is? I have been using it as a lip gloss but I noticed the last few times that I used it my lips started bleeding.

Thanks

Shadowy Lady

I use mine on the eyes all the time. It goes very well with Vanilla p/m on the lid and Post Haste in outer v. I yet have to use it on my lips

Vixxan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Have you used anything recently other than the fucshia gloss that could have set anything off? I know the way you organize things that it's not an expired gloss and I'm figuring it's got to be something that had long enough contact to have a reaction like that. Do you put your pigments seperate from the bottle when you use them? Like I put mine in a little dish instead of direct application from the bottle. If any kind of moisture gets in them, it's a headache because you stress if everything's still up to par. Just trying to break it down....

I use
tray.jpg
to apply my makeup so there is no chance of contamination. I put foundation, pigments, lip products, everything on my painters palette and apply my makeup from there. I think you may be right "I'm figuring it's got to be something that had long enough contact to have a reaction like that". It's probably my new E.L.F. Therapeutic Conditioning Balm. I usually use Jordan clear lip gloss when applying pigments to my lips but I wanted to see how it would work with the E.L.F. product. I'm going to try again tomorrow with my regular lip gloss. Thanks a million!!!

Latest posts