Recreate of BeautyPsychos Smokey Eye Tut

NANA

Earlier this week I saw BeautyPsycho’s Smokey eye tutorial and was thrilled since I finally had the products for a tutorial I wanted to try
th_DANCE.gif
. Thanks for the tut BeautyPsycho! So here’s my attempt I tried last night please let me know what you think! I know I need to rethink the inner corners and lighten it up a bit for next time. CC is always appreciated!!

Face
Studio Sculpt Foundation
Benefit Erase Paste
Select Cover Up
MSF Natural
Clinique Almost Bronzer
Benefit Moon Beam
Love Rock Mineralize Blush Duo

Eyes
Primer - UDPP
Base and liner - Blacktrack Fluidline
Eyeshadows - Carbon, Black Tied, Satin Taupe, Femme Fi (LE), Orb
Watercil Liner - Stila Onyx Kajal
Upperlashes - Zoom Lash
Lowerlashes – Clinique Lash Power

Lips
Kinda Sexy & Way to Love (LE)

FACE022.jpg

fotdEYES.jpg

fotdEYE.jpg

FACE028.jpg

mello

You did a really awesome job, your blending is fantastic!
Where is the original tutorial? I would love to try this!

NANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello
You did a really awesome job, your blending is fantastic!
Where is the original tutorial? I would love to try this!

Thanks a bunch! I just saw yours...YOWZA, you've got some skills girl! Here's the link to BeautyPsycho's tut, she did an amazing job
smiles.gif
I would love to see how yours turn out!
http://www.specktra.net/forum/f191/l...ye-tut-141020/
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
You look great and I love the hat!

Thanks! Can u believe I got it for less than $5 at Forever21?! I love it, gonna rock the shit outta it this summer
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImMACnificent
Perfect!!!!!

And you have amazing eyebrows. -green with envy-

Thank you, its funny though cause I have a love/hate relationship with my eyebrows! Sometimes I wish I could just... punch them, but I'd only be punching myself in the face
nope.gif
LOL, I feel like I am always growing them back out cause I can never get them even

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by NANA

Thank you, its funny though cause I have a love/hate relationship with my eyebrows! Sometimes I wish I could just... punch them, but I'd only be punching myself in the face
nope.gif
LOL, I feel like I am always growing them back out cause I can never get them even

girl, its better than having brows like mine that BARELY exist and are so light it's painful.

BeautyPsycho

Wow! Thanks for posting and I'm so happy that you liked my tut! That looks amazing on you and you look very sexy and very gorgeous!
love.gif