Recs for a face powder I can put in my purse.

thelove4tequila

I NEED a new face powder like yesterday! Any recs? But please NO MAC powders. I *gasp* really reallllly don't like those!! Any brand, but I'm really looking for one with a mirror included so I can apply on the go if need be.

Thanks girls.

Shaquille

Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Press Powder. I love the packaging, green but elegant, with mirror and sponge.. it's in my bag all the time..
thmbup.gif

Or other Clinique's compacts, they're mostly with mirror.. plus some packaging are marble like.. so cute..

aimee

i really really like Clarins powder lovely packaging with mirror and sponge ...lightely scented (heavenly) and super finely milled

Kiseki

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder. Very lightweight, elegant black compact and exceptional compact powder that doesn't look too chalky or matte. Has a very good range of colors.

PolyphonicLove

I agree with Kelly Bean, if you want to apply powder on the go, Revlon's Colorstay powder is THE best...its my favourite drugstore powder, because it was buildable without looking cakey. It actually reminds me very much of my MSFN, but was less finely milled [but still very worth buying]. But if you're looking for something simply for touch-ups [if you have oily/combo skin], then Urban Decay's De-Slick Powder is the way to go. Its totally and completely invisible, and keeps skin matte for hours after initial application. HTH
yes.gif

RoseyPosey

i LOVE maybelline pure stay! makes my skin look flawless. i prefer this much over my MAC studio fix powder.

Latest posts