Recs for a fresh/natural face?

staceb1990

Hello! I'd like some recommendations for a sort of fresh faced/barely there makeup. I'm kind of a lazy person during the weekdays, and I mostly concentrate on my complexion when I put on my makeup. I've been wearing moon river on my cheeks and as a highlight, and lollipop loving on my lips almost everyday for that past few weeks. Even though I love that combination, I need to mix things up, especially considering those are LE and who knows when they'll re-promote.

So basically what I'm asking is for cheek and lip recs. I'm very pale, so I don't want anything too bright. I wear N3 and NW15 in Studio Fix Powder, but the liquid foundations are too dark. I have light brown/dark blonde hair and greenish blue eyes. Thanks everyone!

gildedangel

You might like springsheen or peachykeen blushes, it is really sheer but very pretty! In lipsticks some great nude/sheer colors are Viva Glam V and High Tea. HTH!

MzzRach

Some things I would try:

Lips:
Viva Glam V lipstick and/or lipglass
Ample Pink plushglass
Hue lipstick

Cheeks:
Springsheen blush
Pinch O Peach sheertone blush
Pink Swoon sheertone blush
Dainty mineralized blush

LaGoddess

I agree with Springsheen. It will look so pretty with ur skintone. Just smile and apply it to ur apples and u'll look super fresh. Enchantress lipglass would look pretty paired with it too. Think soft peachy pinks for a fresh/natural look.

thewinglessbird

What I love about Bobbi Brown's line is that it's SO natural & her natural colors come in a wide range. If you are looking for a foundation to better match your skin tone, I would highly recommend checking her out! There is a Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks in color "Stonewashed" that I love! It's so natural & I'm not sure which way I prefere to use this, on the lips or cheeks, it's just something you should really have!!!
yahoo.gif

minnie_moo

Well Dressed is a lovely blush- I'm NC15 & this gives me a gorgeous glow that isn't too over the top for work
smiles.gif
I also have Moon River & whilst I love it, I find it just too frosty to wear every day (plus like you, I'm too scared of using it up)!