Recs for a MAC black eyeshadow to set eyeliner?

kinda_sexy

lol, so i posted down below about a brush---getting the pencil brush this weekend, now i need a black e/s to use to set my liner. Thinking of carbon, but black tied looks more interesting--which would you recommend? tia~! :]

MacMonster

I love, love, LOVE my carbon.

I think a lot of girls just own this in general - one of those "staple" colors. I am not sure though. I read here that blacktied loses it's sparkle and is overrated. Soo - I guess it just ends up looking like carbon anyway! I like that I can use carbon as just a matte black color though since I don't really care for tons of glitter going on. But if you're into that I'd look into the other ones. It might not wear off as easy as some seem to think. Everyone seems to differ on certain things >^_^< Like their liquid foundations, tons of people here complain and warn about them and my mother has never had a better foundation in her entire life and she has oily, acne prone skin!

aeni

I'd go with the carbon over the black tied any day. When you blend anything with silver sparkles in it, the sparkles will fly away!

mistella

I agree with the others. I used Black Tied for years but then I got Carbon a couple months ago and now never use Black Tied!!

Fearnotsomuch

Love me some carbon!

I'm all out so I've been using this charcol grey color from an unnamed brand that barely shows up.
ssad.gif