recs for brows! help!

saraa_b

I went to a new salon to get my brows done and the lady kinda over waxed, leaving me with VERY thin brows... I was wondering if anyone has tried SMASHBOX's Brow Tech

I have brown eyes, NW25 (NW20ish w/out a tan), light brown/blond hair(warm)

Should I get the Brow Tech in Taupe
2127779.jpg
or Brunette
2127782.jpg
?
(images from ulta.com)
Thanks

kimmy

NYC has a very similar brow kit to Shashbox's brow tech. i think they're called Browsers
smiles.gif
but anyways, they're cheaper so you might check those out so you don't have to spend the big money on Smashbox or Benefit brow kits, especially if you'll only be using it until your brows grow back in full and thick
winks.gif

but if you are going to go for the Smashbox ones, i'd say go brunette
greengrin.gif
HTH!

noellethediva

I hate to disagree...but.....

I am pale but I have DARK DARK brows - nearly black..... I had a smashbox makeover about a year ago and she used TAUPE and said that anything darker would look too severe. I find it's always better to go lighter when in doubt when it comes to your brows, plus when you add the wax it darkens the powders.

However, if you are looking for an AWESOME brow kit...... and price is not a big deal, I recommend tarte's "the toolbox". I just got it in medium, I LOVE it so much. check this out:

http://tartecosmetics.com/Merchant2/...e gory_Code=E

I find that the powder is slightly darker in person, I got medium and it's perfect. You'd probably go light or medium with your coloring.