Recs for copper eyeshadow

newagetomatoz

Can anyone recommend a shade of eyeshadowto me that is like 'freshly-minted-penny' copper to me? I have found some that are copperish, but not the fresh/new penny copper I'm after. (Generaly, I prefer to work with powder eyeshadows.) I've been looking for this particular shade of eyeshadow for a while now, so much that it feels like it has become my mission in life!

Thanks in advance!

j_absinthe

MAC's Fab & Flashy or Amber Lights are pretty good for that (or if you're looking to go the drugstore route, Milani's Desert Storm.)

liv

MAC Woodwinked does this on me, sometimes I think it verges on being too orange/coppery for me! But it's a lovely finish and texture, and looks really good with the right colors.

faifai

NYX Copper.

They also have one called Ultra Pearl Mania in Penny Pearl. It's more of the fresh shiny penny finish/color, but it is a loose powder.

janwa09

Copper Sparke or Rushmetal pigments...Amber Lights e/s.

You can also check out the metallic eyeshadows of Shu Uemura..some of their gold shades are more on the copper side.

newagetomatoz

Thanks so much! I am supposed to make a trip to the MAC counter soon (and remainder of the mall), so at least now I have some direction! Good bye paycheck!:bye:

lara

Too Faced 'Socialite' - it's exactly that pinky-copper you're describing, like a brand new coin.
smiles.gif

L281173

Mattese NYC has a gorgeous copper eyeshadow dust known as Glitzy and another favorite known as Undress.

Milan Minerals has a great copper that I love known as Blacques Goldilocks.

Dizzyray822

Coppering e/s is my FAV, but it does come out kinda pink. Amber lights e/s has the penny look on my. There is also a Shadestick by MAC called Penny that is exactly the color of a penny but it is not a powder. GOOD LUCK!!

nics1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by faifai
NYX Copper.

They also have one called Ultra Pearl Mania in Penny Pearl. It's more of the fresh shiny penny finish/color, but it is a loose powder.

iagree.gif

panda0410

Hard to pick because different colours are different on each person! For me I like Coppering e/s, and Copper metal pigment. If you want a really high frost look then head to Rushmetal and Copper Sparkle pigments
smiles.gif

newagetomatoz

Hey---Thanks! I finally did end up buying woodwinked, Penny shadestick, and Rushmental pigment. But I will definately keep these suggestions in mind if the ones I bought don't exactly do it for me.