Rec's for daily moisturizer?!

jannax212

Any suggestions for Normal to combo skin ladies?!

wavey.gif
Thanks!

xiahe

i use clinique's dramatically different moisturizing gel (it's oil-free...they also have the moisturizing lotion for drier skins) and it works really well...the only bad thing is that it doesn't have any SPF.

jannax212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
what kind of skin type do you have? it makes a vast difference in choosing the proper moisturizer

Normal to combo skin.
Thanks!

Dizzyray822

I use MAC Studio Moisture Fix. I have combo skin too. See if you can get a few samples of different ones to try them, because i personally think moisturizers make a big difference!

vivaXglamlove

If you are going to spend big bucks for a moisturizer, I would do samples before you buy it. You never know if you are going to be reaction to it, or It may not work for you. I bought an expensive moisturizer and I wasn't able to return it.
ssad.gif

MacMickey

I have been using Oil of Olay for as long as I can remember. I have strayed a couple of times and have always gone back to it. My mom and grandma both swear by it. The day my grandma passed away I noticed just how beautiful her skin was and she had very few wrinkles and she was 90 yrs old.

user79

Olay Complete! It contains spf 15.
smiles.gif
They have it in lotion or cream form, for a variety of skin textures.