recs for everyday lipgloss and blush? :)

chazza

hiya girls, i'm looking for a good and hopefully not too expensive everyday lipgloss and blush. for lipgloss i'd prefer something nude to pale pink - something sweet and undramatic (like mac's underage or prrr? does anyone have both and can compare them?). for blush i definitely want peachy pink tones! i've heard amazing things about nars orgasm - the price is off-putting but i don't mind paying for something that gives what it promises and lasts a long time.

please help with any ideas or suggestions you may have! i'm open to any and all brands as long as they are quality
greengrin.gif

THANKS A LOT
greengrin.gif

saniyairshad

Everyday Lipglass rec: Viva Glam 5 lip gloss.
As for Prrr, it's a cool-toned peach lipgloss. Has silver in it.
Underage is more of a nudey milkey peachy color. It gives the nude look
Everyday blush: Definitely NARS Orgasm, or if u can get it's dupe Milani Luminous that's great too.

Fairybelle

Depending on your coloring (I am a MAC NC25-30), I like lipglasses in Prrr, Pink Meringue, Underage (on the white-pink side, but works over other colors), Nymphette, and Enchantress (more peachy, but I love how this color turns out on my lips).
For blush, I love MAC Buff, Blushbaby, and Margin (more bronzey-pink, good with Prrr lipglass).
These are a good start, but it depends on your coloring. You might even find something else at the MAC counter. For color samples/comparisons, a lot of people here have taken the time to post in the Swatch section of Specktra. Do a "Search" for the colors you are looking for. Good luck and have fun!!

kimmy

i'm nw/nc15 and i looove underage l/g. prr has some shimmer in it, whereas underage is just a gloss (no shimmer, glitter, etc.) so it has a more natural look.
winks.gif

freaksinunif0rm

I like Lancome's Juicy Gelee in Crown Jewel. It's a pinky color, but comes out clear (and lasts all day!). More expensive than Mac, but I love it!

Also, I just got a Lustreglass in Pinkarat...it's so pretty!

chazza

thanks a lot guys! oh no it looks like i may have to get BOTH underage and prrr...and maybe throw in love nectar as well! (been eyeing it but forgot to mention in my post - thanks MAC_is_love)

Fairybelle: i can't see any swatches of buff or blushbaby on the swatch forum...oh well i'll just try them at the mac counter! what i actually dislike about mac blushes (of the grand total of one that i own - plum foolery) is that it doesn't go on too smooth for me or blend into my face well. instead it seems to be slightly streaky instead of blended into my cheeks - i hope you know what i mean! is this a problem for you too or is it my application technique? ^^

vivaXglamlove

Theblam has a dupe of orgasm called Hot Mama. It is an exact match.
Mac underage lipglass, Mac pinkarat lusterglass and slicked pink lipgelee are amazing. Thebalm also makes reallly nice lipglosses.