recs for everything!

eeyorebb

hey girls, im going to hong kong soon, and want to be stocking up on cosmetics..

i'd love recs for the following:

foundation:

concealer:

powder:

blush:

bronzer/contouring type thing:

brush set:

primers:

that should be about it...colour make up i have my ideas of what i want..but its the basics i have truoble with

user2

OK let's start!

Foundation: depends on what you like, for a liquid foundation I would go for MAC Select SPF15 and for compact foundation either Studio Tech, Studio Fix or Moistureblend

Concealer: I really like Moisturecover

Powder: Blot Powder!!!!

eeyorebb

i'm asian...with mac im like a NW 25...so i dont know how that translates to other brands...

i'm combination skin that leans towards the drier side

i dont need heavy foundation...just something that has light-med coverage...

and i prefer light, natural stuff, like, feels like i havent got anyting on.

Nico.

Bronzer: Refined Golden

I wear nc20, so I wouldn't recommend all the same blush colors I use, but Peachykeen is really pretty and sheer, plus I have a friend who uses nw foundation and loves it... I really like Stila Convertible Color blush. Mine is Rose.

angela

try powder foundation: pressed powder foundation>studio fix in your shade NW25. it gives light to medium coverage depending on how much you apply.
for concealer: try select cover NW25
blush: i love Sincere (peachy brown) and Sunbasque (golden peach), Pinch Me (for a rosey color)
Bronzer: i agree w/ Refined Golden
Brushes: face- 129 blush, 187 you can use with studio fix & blush
eyes- 224 crease/blending, 213 lid, 266 eyeliner w/ e/s or fluidline, 217 for blending concealer, paints,e/s etc.
Primer: you have to get studio fix+ spray, and if u decide on cream/liquid foundation try Prep+prime face. for the eyes- paints like stillife or bare canvas are good primers to give e/s something to hold on to.
hope this helps!

Christina Victoria

foundation: Chanel Teint Fluide Universel, MAC Hyper Real.

concealer: MAC Studio Finish

powder: Laura Mercier pressed/loose setting powder.

blush: NARS Sin, MAC Dollymix, MAC Trace Gold

bronzer/contouring type thing: MAC Refined Golden, NARS Laguna, Too Faced Carribean in a Compact Sunny Bunny. Try MAC Bronze or Matte Bronze to contour.

brush set: Staple brushes are :: MAC 187, 190, 129, 217, 266, 239.

primers: MAC Strobe Cream, MAC Prep + Prime Skin