Recs for eyes/cheeks to wear with coral lips?

jamie89

Hey lovely ladies/gents! Since it's summer, and my tan is getting there, I want to experiment with some coral lips. I've never worn coral lips before, so I don't really know what to wear with them. Suggestions or even better, inspiration pics, are welcome! Thanks
smiles.gif

chocolategoddes

To me, Coral lips look great with brozey/coral cheeks.
For eyes, bright blues (like Electric Eel) really pop and stand out with coral lips. And warm golden tone e/s (like Amber Lights) or peachy shades (like Paradisco).

Caderas

I agree with everyone above! And also maybe for fun.. try purple eyes with the corals, but make sure to incorporate a coraly-orange color on the eyes with the purple to pull it together. Maybe throw some kind of pink in there too. I LOVE orange (or in this case, obviously coral!
greengrin.gif
), pink, and purple together! HTH<3

gigiopolis

For a bit of fun contrast, tropical greens and blue-teals look lovely! Like Caderas said, purples can look great too. But if you want to keep with the warm tones of the coral lips, go for bronze, copper, and gold tones...so summery and lovely. I'd probably shy away from super-cool tones like navy, silvers or greys.

iluvmac

I Love greens with coral lips. Try Greensmoke e/s, Style blush and Vegas Volt l/s: great combo!!

Latest posts