Recs for LEONA LEWIS eye mu from 'Bleeding Love'?

Weasel

leonalewis.jpg

I LOVED her eye makeup in the video for Bleeding Love (which is now hideously overplayed in the UK, and I still love it)

How might I go about achieving her look? I loves it
smiles.gif

TIA

glam8babe

the makeup does look great in the vid!
in OK! mag a few weeks ago it showed pics of her creating the video and she looks fat in all the pics but in the video shes soo skinny lol just goes to show ya how fake these celebs are

ndn-ista

I loveee Leona Lewis. Im watching Tyra right now and she is on it and said she is half guyanese and half welch (i think welsh). im soo suprised, i thought she was half white and half black. im glad she is representing west indians!

ndn-ista

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
ndn-ista im watching her on Tyra too right now!!!!
She is soooo absolutely beautiful. inside and out.

haha, I love Tyra too.

Isn't she? she seems like truly a genuine good person. im happy for her.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
in OK! mag a few weeks ago it showed pics of her creating the video and she looks fat in all the pics but in the video shes soo skinny lol just goes to show ya how fake these celebs are

I'd hardly describe Leona as fat! She's a UK size 10/12. How is that "fat"?! She's "normal" and hasn't succumbed to the usual size 0 BS we're subjected to from slebs. I hope she doesn't cave into pressure and lose a ridiculous amount of weight either now that she's cracked the U.S market.

I dunno why they changed the vid for the U.S market though. I read it was cos the D&G dress she wears in the UK vid was last season by the time it was released in the U.S.

Back on topic, yeah I love her look in the video too. Her eyes are so hypnotic.

veejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista
I loveee Leona Lewis. Im watching Tyra right now and she is on it and said she is half guyanese and half welch (i think welsh). im soo suprised, i thought she was half white and half black. im glad she is representing west indians!

She is basically black and white. Her mother is white and her father is an afro-carribean guyanese. I love her hair, skin and eyes! Beautiful!
yes.gif

GlamYOURUs

Black Ore solar bits comes to mind! With Emerald Green p/m

Btw, I find her gorgeous but her nose needs some work.

Mizz.Yasmine

Why do i swear in the US video her eyes are done WAY lighter? It looks just like All That Glitters whenever I watch it! Maybe I am 4geting a change of look she does but I swear she never wears a dark green.

User49

I wonder what brand she used in this video? I'd love to know exactly what she used to create the look... The youtube vid look is a little different to the leona one i think.

aimee

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe

never believe music videos or magazine shots haha
anyway shes healthy and gorgeous looking and i hope she doesnt start to starve just because shes a celebrity now.....its alot of preassure if youre famous. Im 28 and almost a size zero (been modeling before) and im extremely thin for my height (6 feet) and to be honest im kind of ashamed that i wanna stay that skinny even after modeling im ashamed that young people think its normal to be a size 0...mostly its not....so i got the upmost respect for celebs that keep a normal weight and are proud of themselves.

as for the make up
mmmhhh delft paintpot, black ore solar bits and engraved powerpoint khol maybe but im not sure if it would work out
smiles.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista

Not to be nit-picky, but isn't that the same thing, except she's narrowing down the cultural identity of each side?

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Black Ore solar bits comes to mind! With Emerald Green p/m

Btw, I find her gorgeous but her nose needs some work.

why? facial imperfections make people more beautiful to look at

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
why? facial imperfections make people more beautiful to look at

They do. I myself have a weird lookin nose. I am just being critical b/c she's a star. lol