Recs for Lipstick / Lipglass for the palest skin?

Rosalie1915

Okay so i want to expand my M.A.C lip collection and i wanted to know from any one what shades to look for if you are slightly paler than NW15, and all of your features are light ( hair, eyes)?? I would love any feedback or anything!!
TIA

gildedangel

Having pale skin means that you can pull anything off! Dark lips, bright lips, light lips... For darker lips you could do dubonnet l/s or pop mode l/g, for brighter I like crosswires l/s and pink poodle l/g (not together though) and for pale lips I like creme d'nude l/s and underage l/g. HTH!

kathyp

I'm NW15 but with dark hair and eyes. I like bright lips, but bright and sheer. It's a nice contrast without that "my lips are entering the room before I am" look.

See Sheer is an old fav.

highonmac

Oh, I wish I was pale just so I could play with the endless possibilities of lip colours! I'd say for paler colours or softer colours like politely pink or angel, or even snob but then grab colours like girl about town, rebel, dubonnet and heck pink noveau! You could have sooo much funs. Nuetral glosses could be c-thru for nudier lips or pink poodle on top of girl about town for some bam pow wow!

User42

For glosses I recommend cthru and florabundance (more nude) and as for lipstick I really like high tea, but they are all more nude.
Colorwise, us palies can almost wear anything
smiles.gif
I really like pinks for light skin
smiles.gif

kimmy

i'm usually sticking around NC20-25 these days, dark brown hair and green eyes and i'm really big on the more natural shades for daytime wear. i love all the viva glam lipglasses, also oyster girl...one of my all time favourites. soft dazzle cream dazzleglass is really nice, as well!

joneskat84

I am nc15 with hazel eyes and currently black hair but I have been platinum blonde for extended times and I always loved red or hot pink lips and peachy or pink nudes the best with the lighter hair.

For nudes:

Creme cup
Way to love
Hue
Boy bait cremesheen

For pinks:

Show orchid
Girl about town

Reds all of my favs are dc'ed, its hard because there are so many with slight variations

Meisje

I'm very pale and I love to wear Girl About Town. It's very bright, I'm very pale, and people stare at my when I wear it.

I also have Hue and like it. I have dark lips and it mutes them without giving me zombie lips.

malika

I second Girl About Town! I'm NC15 and I love how it absolutely brightens up my face in a snap second.

Other faves include Viva Glam I (matte red), Angel (light pink), Most Popular (pink-purple)