recs for Nicole Scherzinger's look.. HOT!

moonlit

Hi girls, I need recs for this look.. mac dupes ?

nicole-scherzinger-beachy-1.jpg
I am interested in her eyeshadows and blush,bronzer,highlighter.. Thanks so much ..

L1LMAMAJ

oh WOW this is so amazing. for the eyes, i think u can use stila's diamond lil. it's a greyish silvery color and it looks gorgeous. looks like it's over a medium tan color...maybe soft brown? lips i think i looks like nyx smokey look l/g or anything milky pink colored. cheeks...i really can't think of anything. looks like u could use an intense pinkish red and brush it on very lightly. hth.

jojo_makeuplvr

OMG this pic is gorgeous! I know that doesn't help you any but I had to say it. Maybe Saddle on lid and crease and Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy over it, the blush has shimmer so an MSF possibly like So Ceylon.And to me it looks like there is bronze brown on the lash line. Could do Smolder and then overlay with Amber lights.IDK my eyes are hurting now.

ForgetRegret

I'd probably go with something like amber lights, satin taupe, and vanilla for the eyes...with falsies, white eyeliner in the waterline, and tons of mascara...and blacktrack fluidline...cheeks...maybe dollymix? not sure on the bronzer, but maybe refined golden, and maybe lipstick in Bare (slimshine), with love nectar or something over it to gloss it up?

jojo_makeuplvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I'm pissed that he didn't list what he used like he usually does.

I know riiight. Shame on him.

gildedangel

I think that it's Idol Eyes on the lid and wedge or satin taupe in the crease. For lips I see no shimmer, so maybe a cremesheen glass? It almost looks like clear lipgloss. The blush is dark and almost peachy, I don't know what blush that would be in MAC though...

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I'm pissed that he didn't list what he used like he usually does.

He does!

He used products from Guerlain's 'Summer Splash' Summer collection (which isn't on Sephora.com yet or their official site which is strange).

TROY JENSEN

I need that e/s palette, it looks divine!!!!! I need to check out the Beige Sun lipgloss too, though I think MAC's Instant Gold will do the trick.

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
retrospeck on lid, satin taupe in crease, grain for highlight, peachtwist for blush.
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
He does!

He used products from Guerlain's 'Summer Splash' Summer collection (which isn't on Sephora.com yet or their official site which is strange).

TROY JENSEN

I need that e/s palette, it looks divine!!!!! I need to check out the Beige Sun lipgloss too, though I think MAC's Instant Gold will do the trick.

First, Thanks ernie1881 cuz Nicole looks hot and I too need to dupe this look!! And Blushbaby, I saw that e/s palette on his blog too and instantly thought that I could dupe that w/ the colors ernie mentioned.... that I also have NONE OF!!! I planned on getting satin taupe eventually, but I'm going to see what else I have that's close to retrospeck. Off to search specktra.

Ode to Joy

Any ideas how to dupe this for pale girls?

I don't know the pixiwoo look is wonderful, but I feel like it looks so different from the original...

Latest posts