Rec's for Powder & Blush....

dollbaby

Hey Loves!
winkiss.gif
I'm hoping someone could help me out. First, I'd like to thank everyone for helping me out with picking colors. I'm so happy because everytime I post here, I get exact answers that match what I'm looking for. When I place an order, I get exactly what I'm looking for based on your suggestions. So, I'm hoping to do the same. yay!

I am an NC 30 in the Mineralize Skinfinish Foundation and I'm looking for a color in the Select/Sheer Loose Powder. I'm not sure if I should get the NC 30? I'm just looking for a powder to set my liquid foundation & make my face look absolutly flawless. The swatches on the website look so orang-y, so I'm not really sure. Any suggestions?

Also, I'm looking for a nice rosy blush. kinda like when you get sunburn on your cheeks & nose. lol. I'm sorry for these weird descriptions but any suggestions would help! Thanks sooooo much everyone!!

- Krissy

Dr.Diorella

the blush that you want is chanel in ( reflex ) similar to nars Orgasm but a little darker
try also revlon
for powder try the new Dior sheer one ( loose powder ) or try body shop they are good touching soft with natural colors .