Rec's for pressed powder with mirror?

Gadook

Looking for a powder for combination skin, around NW20-30 I think.
I need it just to carry in my bag for touch ups so one who isn't big is a real big plus.

Thank you for the ideas
smiles.gif

Kayteuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I love my Clarins "shine stopper" powder compact - here's a link to it on the Clarins website:

Complexion Buy Shine Stopper Powder Compact and Cosmetics Online @ Clarins

It's not too large and the mirror inside is of decent quality (I find with powder compacts this is not always the case). The powder itself is finely milled and goes on smooth.

Another vote for this one! Tried it on the other day and its truly amazing!

RoseyPosey

I just keep Studio Fix powder in my MU bag in my purse. I use it in the morning to set my makeup with my coastal scents stippling brush, then toss it in my makeup bag. It is great for touchups, because the coverage is great so i dont need foundation stick or anything else in my bag, and it comes with a little powder puff sponge thingy so its great for on the go and has a decent sized mirror in it.

Gadook

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseyPosey
I just keep Studio Fix powder in my MU bag in my purse. I use it in the morning to set my makeup with my coastal scents stippling brush, then toss it in my makeup bag. It is great for touchups, because the coverage is great so i dont need foundation stick or anything else in my bag, and it comes with a little powder puff sponge thingy so its great for on the go and has a decent sized mirror in it.

Is SFP a powder foundation or just a powder? I don't wear MU usually, so won't the coverage look wierd with out MU underneath?

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadook
Is SFP a powder foundation or just a powder? I don't wear MU usually, so won't the coverage look wierd with out MU underneath?

its a powder foundation. thats why i love it. i use it lightly with a brush to set my makeup, and use it throughout the day for touchups. but it can be used alone as a foundation. its amazing. i couldnt live without it!!

KellyBean

Yes, MAC blot and MAC select sheer both have mirrors. However, the powder puff thing isn't in a separate compartment.

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyBean
Yes, MAC blot and MAC select sheer both have mirrors. However, the powder puff thing isn't in a separate compartment.

I agree... I just flip the puff over so the side you use is facing up... so you avoid it sitting on the powder and causing any nasty film on it. HTH-- my MA gave me that idea.

Kiseki

MAC Blot Pressed Powder (really controls and blots oil) or Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder (luxurious pressed powder to set with an overly flat matte finish.