Recs For This Evan Rachel Wood Look?

j_absinthe

Thanks for the link!

Though I think I only saw her at one premiere looking "goth"-every other time she was with MM it was mostly very "sophisticated Lolita" if you will-I do agree she looked amazing in Venice, Leatherface notwithstanding.

I think want my hair that color now.

edit: Her hair color and Mickey Rourke's shoes!

purrtykitty

She looks stunning. I just love those colors on her. Her shadow looks like a mix of a plummy bronze to me. I think the Play on Plums MES would be too glittery, but maybe you could mix Bronze e/s with Plum Dressing e/s or Blackberry e/s or something to that effect. I swear my Smashbox Ecstasy Blush looks EXACTLY like what she's wearing - at least on me. You might try e-bay if you really want it since it was LE. It's a gorgeous color and I highly recommend it. Her lips, IDK...the Henri Bendel l/s and l/g look kinda like that, and I'm fairly certain the colors were made with redheads in mind.

rbella

She is so gorgeous. Mickey Rourke totally skeeves me out. WTF is up with his hair? Couldn't he have at least washed it?

I would look at IN STYLE magazine online, I can always find recs for the looks I am interested in on that site.