Recs for this eyebrow colour?

Septemba

Shu Uemura's brow pencil in Seal Brown isn't dissimilar from what I can see, perhaps a touch darker. I think they make an ashier shade too. Great pencils.

anshu7

I agree with Septemba. Shu's seal brown pencil is the first one that came to my mind

Exotica

thanks ladies! I had a look at the Shu pencils and noticed they had retractable brow pencils or "hard" forumla pencils.. which would be the best to get?

Septemba

I recommend the H9 Hard Formula, that's the one that people rave about (and the one I have).

They have a stiff lead rather than a creamy one like liners, so apply very naturally. They're HUGE! Seriously, this thing is going to last me forever.

Stellar reviews on MUA!

MissAlphaKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septemba
I recommend the H9 Hard Formula, that's the one that people rave about (and the one I have).

They have a stiff lead rather than a creamy one like liners, so apply very naturally. They're HUGE! Seriously, this thing is going to last me forever.

Stellar reviews on MUA!

The Hard formulations last forever... I almost find them too hard to work with

Exotica

I've ordered one in the hard formula... hope its as good as it sounds
thmbup.gif

is the forumla *very* hard? do you have to press down really hard to get it to show?

Septemba

Not like a rock or anything, but if you've just moisturised or done something similiar you can get the colour pay-off without pressing too hard. Don't worry, you don't have to press so hard it's dragging or hurting!

But apparently they react with the oils on the brow/face which explains why you might have to press down with some force to get pay-off on the hand.

I hope you love it! But if you don't, they're pretty popular so I think you could easily swap sell here or on MUA.
smiles.gif