Nikkilici0us

Adriana Lima

lima1.jpg

lima2-1.jpg

lima3.jpg

lima4.jpg

lima5.jpg

sharkbytes

I can't be positive, but I do know that Adriana Lima was or is under contract with Maybelline, so that might be a place to start.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbytes
I can't be positive, but I do know that Adriana Lima was or is under contract with Maybelline, so that might be a place to start.

That was a great suggestion. I actually watched the video and it was a shoot for Maybelline but when I went to the Maybelline site they didn't have any lip products like the one that was used. Who knows what it is. The tube, wand and brush remind me of Dazzleglass but I'm sure it isn't.

AliVix1

so i might be totally off but shes really tan and i have a friend thats really tan that pink lemonade looks a little like this on her.. maybe with some clear gloss on top to mute it a little?

Exotica

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliVix1
so i might be totally off but shes really tan and i have a friend thats really tan that pink lemonade looks a little like this on her.. maybe with some clear gloss on top to mute it a little?

I can see the resemblance.. what about mixing a little clear gloss with pink lemonade?