Recs. for this Red lippie?

Caderas

The color on her lips looks like a super cool red color and the way Lady Danger swatches look on my screen have more of an orangey-scarlet hue! Heat Wave looked just about the same, but I do have to agree with Jungle Red
greengrin.gif
I think it'd look gorgeous with your skintone!

MzzRach

Lady Danger by MAC is much more orange and bright than this shade. I would look at other MAC reds, such as Russian Red or Ruby Woo, then top with clear lipglass.

kaliraksha

My vote is for Ruby Woo.

Is it me, or does Rihanna look like the lovechild of the Hamburglar and Ronald McDonald in that pic? Whatever it is, she makes it look hot.

reesesilverstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
My vote is for Ruby Woo.

Is it me, or does Rihanna look like the lovechild of the Hamburglar and Ronald McDonald in that pic? Whatever it is, she makes it look hot.

LOL, yes!!!

I vote Ruby Woo also

Redaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
My vote is for Ruby Woo.

LOL. No, it's not just you.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I actually think this red looks pretty warm. I'd go wih Lady Danger and use a gloss, something with a red tint like Duoble Dare Cremesheen Glass or a red-tinted lip gelee (if you can find one) over top.

xsnowwhite

I have a wetnwild lipstick that looks alot like that it doesnt have a name but it is shade 520E. its only like 1.99$ so its worth a try
smiles.gif

Latest posts