Recs for tired looking skin??

dolcekatiana

I'm only 20, I'm healthy, and I get between 6-8 hours of sleep every night, I don't tan, I drink lots of water, all that stuff. But for some reason, every day my face looks so tired, especially around my eyes. My skin care routine is basic (cetaphil, dickinson's witch hazel, ponds dry skin cream, dior hydraaction eye cream, exfoliate once a week with st.ives apricot scrub) I just look haggard all the time and it doesnt make sense. Any products you guys can recommend for brightening up a complexion, making myself look more awake, etc.? or just any tips & tricks you guys have picked up for that sort of thing? Thank you
smiles.gif

MissMochaXOXO

a light warm bronzer with gold shimmer + peach blush always wakes my face up.
dot concealer around ur entire eye area, even on ur lids.
also try a light frosty shadow like nylon or white frost on ur innercorners.

Septemba

The witch hazel (is it an alc based one?) and the scrub could be too drying? I am in the same boat as you but I think it's mainly because dehydration in my case! Do you get enough good fats in your diet? I find taking a few spoons of olive oil with my food every day has helped me very much with looking dry or tired.
smiles.gif

anshu7

u can use an under eye highlighter like YSL touche eclat and an all over face luminiser like mac strobe cream or revlon skinlights. also wear pinkish shades of blush

LoveMU

I have the same problem, I would recommend, bronzer, blush and pinkish lipstick. Honestly, I wish I could find a better answer!

Latest posts