Recs on blush for an NW15?

GemmaAntonia

I don't own any MAC blushes at the moment and I'd like to buy one tonight but I'm not sure what would look good with my skin colouring. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

user79

Pink Swoon is really pretty and subtle. Blushbaby works well on me as well. I also loooove Bobbi Brown Clementine.

jenii

I'd suggest Cute, but the bastards discontinued it.
ssad.gif

I also like Pinch O' Peach, Dollymix (it's sheer!), and Lilicent blushcreme.

courters

If you want something more subtle, I would try out Blushbaby. If you want something a little brighter, try Dollymix. It looks scary in the pan, but it actually goes on pretty sheer and it has some shimmer to it.

I usually try to stick to the 'sheertone' blushes if I am going for a brighter shade, that way I don't have to worry about looking like a clown. Just make sure you test them out on your hand/inner arm first!

kashleigh80

I am NW20 and it can be hard to find good blushes for our skin tone since we are so fair. I second the motion on Pink Swoon. It's a sheertone formula so you can just swipe on a little for a natural, flushed look or build it up if you want more color. It looks pretty bright pink in the pan but looks great on! I have enjoyed it so much! It's now my everyday blush. My next buy for my "peachy" blush is going to be Springsheen. I've heard lots of good things about it! Good luck
wavey.gif

Bybs

I'm NW20 and I have really, truly fell in love with Fleurry. It adds the perfect amount of colour to my cheeks.

triccc

I'm a NW15 and I love Petalpoint.. it was part of the Strange Hybrid collection, but they still have it at some counters and online.

me_jelly

I would recommend:

Neutral/subtle: blushbaby
Pinks: well dressed, dame
Corals/peaches: springsheen, peachykeen