Red Cherry Falsies

pinklips1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
There's this place in the ghetto that sells them. It's like an mini indoor swap meet. I've only been there once and it was pretty cool with the prices, but I'm afraid to go back by myself. I know that was no help but I felt like sharing LOL.

which swap meet in california?

pinklips1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
It's in the same shopping center as the Cricket Store: 5399 El Cajon Blvd San Diego, CA 92115. On 54th street actually. There's this Asian restaurant right next to it. I don't recall the place actually having a name. You can see it by the random junk outside though.

EDIT//

I did a google search and I believe it's called Fam Mart. It's apparently "San Diego's most famous indoor swapmeet" LOL!

Counterfeit raid is made at Fam Mart | The San Diego Union-Tribune

Urban Dictionary: fam mart
"there are tons of shootings there every month." ...
eeksign.gif

EDIT AGAIN//
Never mind. It's not Fam Mart. It looks like Fam Mart is further south on 54th street. Anyway, it's in the same center as the cricket address I initially gave. I know for sure because I street viewed it on Google. The guy in the middle that sells hair and shampoos has a ton of cherry culture lashes near the register. There's this lady that sells a bunch of backpacks that sells some NYX and cool random stuff too. I bought some crystal hair clips for $1 and I saw the crystal carts at the malls sell them for ~$10-$15! Word of advice though, don't go alone! Better yet, bring some male with you if you decide to go. You're at least bound to get harassed otherwise.

i know where that place is!!! LOL! when i went there for a wig, the asian man followed me all over the store!!!