RED Eye shadow!?

heavenlydemonik

I really have a thing for red eye shadows and I have a hard time finding really good pigmented ones. Any one know some really awesome red shadows?

User38

NARS Grenadines and MAC's Red.. lol, I forget name but it is the only one... also Ben Nye has a red ES,

alan_27

makeup forever #99 and illamasqua has a few really good ones too!

i have one called "roulette" which is a great red
smiles.gif

Vixxan

I haven't found any red eyeshadow with a deep red pigmentation so I have been using Ben Nye soleil red blush and La Femme red blush as eye shadows. MUFE #99 wasn't red enough for me.

DILLIGAF

Ben Nye Lumiere Grande Colour in Cherry Red
Its $11 on Amazon.com or if you can get to a Ricky's they have it for the same price.

Tahti

For MAC... I like Flammable paint as a base, and the red side of the MES Mi'Lady (LE but they're often on sale...)

ForgetRegret

Illamasqua's blush in Panic is red red red red red...I adore it. I use it as a blush (ever, EVER so gently) and a shadow...their stuff is so pigmented, it's really awesome!
smiles.gif

blazeno.8

I think that Mi'Lady is like the Nobu one (I haven't tried, but I think I read somewhere on here that the supplier of the baked products might be the same). That would be good news if it were true because MAC's one was only LE. Other than that I like to pair that with MUFE 99 and Flammable paint.

Latest posts