Red lipstick retro FOTD, plus Cool & Warm EOTD!

rocketqueen

This is me today!

retro_1196935498.jpg

clinique_estee_red_1196935818.jpg

face_dignity_1196935834.jpg

I used to wear this makeup style nearly all of the time, I think it's very classy and it takes no time to create! This is what I used:

Foundation: Everyday Minerals Fair & Golden Fair (Intensive formula)
Concealer: MAC Moisturecover NW20
Loose powder: T. LeClerc Nacre
Highlighter (both for eyes and cheek bones): FACE Stockholm Dignity (cream)
Brows: MAC Concrete + Brenda Christian Perfect Brow gel
Blush: MAC Style
Lips: Clinique Red Drama (all over the lips as a base) plus a touch of the lighter shade Estee Lauder Hot Hot in the middle of the lips. Also a dab of Makeupstore lipgloss in Diva.
Mascara: Lancôme Virtuôse
Eyeliner: Stila Smudge Pot
Eye shadow: I put a brown shade very lightly in the crease, FACE Stockholm 11 from the Pearl-series.

...and a warm EOTD:

eotd_fire_1196881825.jpg

I first made an aqua frame with the turquoise eye dust Splash from Makeupstore. Over the entire lid I put MAD Wild Mango and blended it upwards with MAD Tropical towards the brow bone. For extra depth, I put some MAD Imperial in the crease and then finished off with applying a gold line (doesn't show up much in the pics though) of MAD's 24k gold just beneath the eye brow.

...and the cool-toned one!

blalila_1196881814.jpg

For this makeup, I chose Pure Luxe Hypnotic as a highlighter, a very covering baby blue color. Glittery MAD Spritz on inner half on lid and MAD Furious on outer half. MAD Twisted in the crease and then MAD Pizzazz as a lovely frame!

alien21xx

I love the red lipstick. It's so glamourous I might have to buy myself one of those lipsticks you use
greengrin.gif

Calhoune

(yay svenskor
smiles.gif
)

Jag älskar den första looken, den klär dig fantastiskt bra, du har verkligen fångat retro glamouren i den. Jättefint!
Måste kolla in Dignity och Red Drama nu
winks.gif
Hoppas man får se mer av dig

entipy

The red lipstick is awesome, and I love all the colors you're using! YAY for MAD colors!
winks.gif

hotpink1326

That 1st look... Wow!! What a knock out you are!!! I do love each of your looks though, you do great work
thmbup.gif

Venar

I don´t get it!
What ever colours you use, you look soooo great. I realy think you have a solid ground in your natural beuty.

rocketqueen

You are so great - thank you all so much!
smiles.gif

leslie, thank you very much!
smiles.gif
I love those blues too!

Love that you seem to love my red lips! It's two stunning colors and I would recommend them to anyone.

Calhoune, hi there! Thank you, the 1st look is (or was) my classic Rocketqueen look, but now I've bought so many new eye shadows I can't help but wanting to use them all! Dignity is a superb highlighter that would suit any skin tone I reckon, and a very pearly, soft finish.

entipy: Totally agree! Yay for MAD! I ordered two liners yesterday, will be nice to see how they turn out!

Venar! Lol! You are a sweetie!

fingie, nice to hear your fave!
smiles.gif
Glad you like them!

The red lipstick seem to be very popular! Thanks again everyone!