Red on Black

Faun

Heres a look I did after deciding I wanted to touch the darker side of my looks. I hope I did well..

Any and all CC's are welcomed and appreciated
smiles.gif

If anyone has ideas or tips on how I could make this look work better, by all means Please share!

Thanks for looking
smiles.gif

- Used -
Eyes:
Loreal De-crease e/s base
Hot Topics Duo Powder "Red / Black" (both colors used)
Beauty from the Earth "Isis"
White shimmery e/s "Sugar Sugar" (Avon I think..)
Black Eyeliner
Black Mascara

Face:
Maybelline express makeup 3 in 1 concealer
CG "Ivroy" simply powder foundation
CG "Rose Silk" Blush
CG Bronzer Blush

Lips:
NYC "Petal" Lipstick

My apologies that the pictures aren't better.

redblackopen.jpg

redblackclosed.jpg

Faun

Thank you all, I'm glad this look is going over so well with you guys!
greengrin.gif
I feel like I might actually becomming a part of the community, and not just fumbling with colors now
winks.gif

Thank you Eni! I get a lot of compliments on these earrings. One of the best investments I've made as far as wardrobe hehe. I picked them up at Hot Topics, they are incredibly strong too, so no worry bout wear and tear, and they come in a variety of sizes
greengrin.gif
If anyone is thinking they'd like a pair, I'd deffinately suggest them
smiles.gif

earrings.jpg

Faun

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootout
So gorgeous!
Your blending is amazing! Love it.

Seriously, my blending is the last thing I'd have ever thought I'd be complimented on lol! Thank you so much
greengrin.gif

kimmy

i wish i could blend black and red that well..sheesh! also, i'm going to hit up hot topic tomorrow and see if they have those earrings there, they are super hot.
greengrin.gif

Faun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
i wish i could blend black and red that well..sheesh! also, i'm going to hit up hot topic tomorrow and see if they have those earrings there, they are super hot.
greengrin.gif

Thats awesome! If you can't seem to find them at the store, you can still buy them online from the looks of things
greengrin.gif
Heres a direct link to the item shopping page from Hot Topics online store site!

Product Details Page

Good luck in finding them!

Thank you everyone for your kind words!
greengrin.gif

Edit: Had to add the link in again.. I swear I put it in before but I guess the interweb goblin ate it o_O

LilSphinx

So pretty and you skin looks great!! That red looks wonderful in combo. with your dark brown-hazel eyes.
smiles.gif
Love the wing of black out your outer corners and I like the little black dart of e/l in the inner corner of your eyes. Very pretty effect!
smiles.gif
Great job! And yes, as some else said, your blending is so pretty!
smiles.gif