"Red She Said" Haul.... From the Pre Launch Party.

MrsRjizzle

This is all I got!
thmbdn.gif
This was all I wanted believe it or not!

I trully love the shadows though and Im NOT a huge fan of the mineral ones. The red is so intense. (when worn with a mixing medium) I wore it today and put the "red she said" lipstick on... I immediatly took it off and replaced it with Queens Sin. (love, love, love) It just went with the shadow better!

Got Stark Nakeds Blush, Enough Said Blush
Crazee Lipstick, and Red she said Lipstick
Engaro Pastel emotion, and pro pan phloof

Shadow Danger Zone and Word of mouth I think...( will verify)

Ok on to the haul.....

Clickable Thumbnail

MzzRach

Wonderful photo - it all looks so luscious. Can't wait to go to my local launch event on the 19th. So long to wait........LOL

Enjoy - that Stark Naked BPB is a must for me, I think.

ClaireAvril

damn it.. my invite was for the Mississauga store this past weekend. and I was broke.. hmmmmmm... Maybe the Eaton Centre store..

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodagirl
Awesome haul! Dangerzone looks sooo pretty
drools.gif

I am " in love" with Dangerzone! I wish it was something I could wear everyday!

Thanks!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Wonderful photo - it all looks so luscious. Can't wait to go to my local launch event on the 19th. So long to wait........LOL

Enjoy - that Stark Naked BPB is a must for me, I think.

I agree!! The lipsticks are gorgeous! And Stark Naked is a must for me, too
winks.gif

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I agree!! The lipsticks are gorgeous! And Stark Naked is a must for me, too
winks.gif

I love it! I have worn it everyday since I got it! I cant wait till you get yours Susanne!

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Can't believe you didn't want the purple MES trio, oh gosh it's gorgeous! all of it!
smiles.gif

I am totally in love with the MES lately. I want all of them! except I have so many purples that I havent been wearing so I didnt get it... I didnt get the blue either. And me....passing up blue is like ....tpain not singing about stripers! It doesnt happen.... I was trying to think of a funny comparison thats first thing that came to mind! haha

I'm very new to Specktra and I wasnt a big online purchaser but I'm becoming one. I see the Red she said is coming out the 16th. I must sound stupid but does that mean it will be available online and in stores that day for purchase?

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3773519
I'm very new to Specktra and I wasnt a big online purchaser but I'm becoming one. I see the Red she said is coming out the 16th. I must sound stupid but does that mean it will be available online and in stores that day for purchase?

Usually its online to purchase a couple days before it launches. Since this was a big collection some stores had pre launches. Where it was available for the party only and then not again untill the actual release date.
yahoo.gif

Latest posts