Red Smoke..

TheClara

Wanted to go a bit wild with my makeup! This is the result....Probably not a look I'd wear when I go out (I'm a bit more of a natural girl..), but it was fun to do.

Skin: Laura mercier Foundation Primer, Guerlain Lingerie De Peau compact foundatiuon & concealer 03 Beige Naturel, Bobbi Brown Corrector Bisque.
Eyes: Illamasqua cream pigment Hollow, Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Eyeshadow No.2, MAC Cranberry, MAC Phloof!, Givenchy Magic Kajal, Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara, NYX 104 lashes.
Cheeks:Illamasqua Cream Blusher Brazen.
Lips: Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss Facade.

TheClara

Thank you! Well, I guess I could, but usually I think I do look better with a bit less makeup, suits my features better. I'd love to see the look on someone else tho..

TheClara

Beautiful! I hope I could wear red color oneday!

I find Cranberry and Coppering by MAC to probably be among the easiest red eyeshadows to wear in my collection. I think you can make them work on most people, from pale and blond persons like myself to darker girls (I did a make up with Cranberry for my friend who is a NC 45 with black hair and brown eyes, and she looked stunning). If it feels hard to wear the red on your lid try working it into the crease instead and use another lidcolor, that was how I started out with red eyeshadow. Matte bright red eyeshadows on the other hand I still sometimes tend to find a bit hard to work with.

ZoZo

Thanks for your tips, I know these are two of the most beautiful colors that I had used in the past, unfortunately I couldn't wear red, purple and pink colors in the future since I am allergic to these colors and I hate saying that and tried to wear these from time to time and ending with red, itchy eyes
cry.gif

I find Cranberry and Coppering by MAC to probably be among the easiest red eyeshadows to wear in my collection. I think you can make them work on most people, from pale and blond persons like myself to darker girls (I did a make up with Cranberry for my friend who is a NC 45 with black hair and brown eyes, and she looked stunning). If it feels hard to wear the red on your lid try working it into the crease instead and use another lidcolor, that was how I started out with red eyeshadow. Matte bright red eyeshadows on the other hand I still sometimes tend to find a bit hard to work with.

Copperhead

This is very pretty! I was thinking of a look a few days ago possibly using MAC's Mythical, Hocus Pocus and Carbon that may give me this look. I haven't tried it yet but seeing your look really makes me want to try it.

TheClara

This is very pretty! I was thinking of a look a few days ago possibly using MAC's Mythical, Hocus Pocus and Carbon that may give me this look. I haven't tried it yet but seeing your look really makes me want to try it.

Yes, you should absolutely give it a try! =)

kaliraksha

You are beautiful and you should find a way to make this color combo comfortable for you because it looks stunning.