Rediscovering MAC skeletons

moonrevel

I was reorganizing my MAC lipsticks this evening, since it has finally cooled down enough in my apartment to justify taking them out of the refridgerator and putting them in their more easily accessible usual storage place. I must have five years (judging by the batch numbers) worth of lipsticks in there, and I've gotta say, there's some great old stuff I've been neglecting, due in large part to the landslide of new stuff constantly coming out.

There were just some great shades in there...Blue Eve (I swear I will find a way to justify wearing this some day!), Rocker, Ramblin Rose, B-Cup, Courtly...and it really makes me want to put away the newer stuff I've been buying and go back to some of my older, more beloved shades.

Have you recently rediscovered old MAC (anything, not just lipsticks) that takes your mind off all the new collections?

GreekChick

I seem to obsess over Carbon, while everyone else is talking about Blacktrack (I think its WAY more pigmented) and frankly , my entire collection is built mostly on PE shades, I very rarely buy from the new collections....It just seems as if so far, nothing has wowed me....Guess Im gonna have to wait and see for Ornamentalism
And another thing: "O" lipstick is possibly the most beautiful color ive ever seen but ive hardly ever heard it mentionned in any forum...I guess we have a tendency to obsess over the coming collections.

Bubbles12_98

I bought Ramblin Rose for Prom...and I think I lost it when a friend borrowed it
ssad.gif
I NEVER allow anyone to use my make-up now

siren

ahh...i love rediscovering colours...im a huge lipstick fanatic, so my old favs are blueberry fizz and jungle juice (i have blue hair, so they look pretty rad) if anyone remembers those, and love dust since it was the first lipstick I bought from MAC, Ruby Woo, and Morange....I love Morange....and orange lipmix.....orange lippies are hott.

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren
ahh...i love rediscovering colours...im a huge lipstick fanatic, so my old favs are blueberry fizz and jungle juice (i have blue hair, so they look pretty rad) if anyone remembers those, and love dust since it was the first lipstick I bought from MAC, Ruby Woo, and Morange....I love Morange....and orange lipmix.....orange lippies are hott.

Ahhh, Blueberry Fizz, I had that! I used up a lot of it, and the remaining little stub had turned rancid, and I had to B2M it, but that was an awesome color.

Latest posts